2016 European UX Impact Report
- A considerable proportion, (72.8 %) of all respondents, were from SME organisations (Definition: less then 250 employees).
- UX impact was highest in small organisations and decreased dramatically as organisation size increased.
- Low impact UX organisations are not involved in user feedback and research.
- High UX impact occurs when there is higher participation of UX in strategy and roadmap planning planning.
- Lack of leadership results in low UX impact across all organisational sizes.
- Indication is that there is often one UX person per team